CS DarkRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CS DarkRP

An amazing RP server created by CS | Robert...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PLease look into this :(

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
leoo

leoo

PLease look into this :( Empty
PostSubject: PLease look into this :(   PLease look into this :( Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:57 pm

It seems thatg everytime i go on your server and no admin is on their is a asshole on, now im tired of it nd im gonna start reporting people. Can you please talk to mr.Derpington or something for spawnkilling propblocking my house and rdm mutliple times when i was tyring to buy guns when he was the only gundealer. i was just trying to play and he kept doing all these things even when i moved to another house. yu need a full time admin to be on at all times that dont go to schoool and play through most of the night. Because those are your problem areas.
Back to top Go down
Alexarche
Admin
Alexarche

PLease look into this :( Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLease look into this :(   PLease look into this :( Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:31 pm

Ill talk to Mr.Derpington,And i don't think there is going to be a full time admin... we all have things to do in the day.... I usually get home at 4, And when there is no school im usually on all the time.
Back to top Go down

PLease look into this :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CS DarkRP :: Report Players/Mingers/Rule breakers-
Jump to: