CS DarkRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CS DarkRP

An amazing RP server created by CS | Robert...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PERMABAN FOR IDK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mickey Alvalon

PERMABAN FOR IDK Empty
PostSubject: PERMABAN FOR IDK   PERMABAN FOR IDK Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:06 pm

I got banned from this server, and i think it was when crackhead took pictures of me prop blocking. But no one took pictures of what he did. I was rdming me from spawn and sniped me and arrested me aeverytime i was let out of jail or killed. ANd i would like to put out taht my little brother Jonathan was playing on my account, and he had to prop block himself to not die. and crackhead propblocked sdpawn also, and he trapped me, and 3 other people at spawn. Can you please unban me and ban crackhead?
Back to top Go down
Alexarche
Admin
Alexarche

PERMABAN FOR IDK Empty
PostSubject: Re: PERMABAN FOR IDK   PERMABAN FOR IDK Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:38 am

I need screenshot proof of crackhead doing any of that stuff before i can ban him, Unlike you we acctually have screenshot proof of you prop blocking at spawn. So i say this ban should not be appealed.

Awaiting Further Admin Response.

Back to top Go down
Alexarche
Admin
Alexarche

PERMABAN FOR IDK Empty
PostSubject: Re: PERMABAN FOR IDK   PERMABAN FOR IDK Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:39 am

And also, You said your brother was Playing but you say right here " When Crackhead took the screenshots of ME <----- Prop blocking at spawn "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PERMABAN FOR IDK Empty
PostSubject: Re: PERMABAN FOR IDK   PERMABAN FOR IDK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PERMABAN FOR IDK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CS DarkRP :: Ban Appeals-
Jump to: