CS DarkRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CS DarkRP

An amazing RP server created by CS | Robert...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PERMA BAN FOR DISRESPECT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
-nɟ əɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

-nɟ əɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

PERMA BAN FOR DISRESPECT Empty
PostSubject: PERMA BAN FOR DISRESPECT   PERMA BAN FOR DISRESPECT Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:41 pm

O.K. so on the CS| server, i was speaking my mind to CS | David, because there were RDM'rs and they were getting away with it, and David let them for a while, and the RDM'rs classes were just a /job Rebel, and they got guns and screamed down with the law and killed the mayor and every person with authority, and David didn't do squat about it, until he witnessed someone named Chace kill a cop right before he was about to get arrested, then he finally decided to do something and kick this man, and i asked him why didn't he do something when all this STARTED, he says "i wasn't aware", when he was not AFK and watching people just scream in the chat box: RDM! , so all i said was "You're being dumb, because your not doing anything worth a porcupines balls to solve the situation" and i see on my screen Kicked : Permabanned! (NO REASON SPECIFIED, if there even is supposed to be a reason specified)

SO, thank you for your time to read this, sorry it was lengthy, but
CS | David was jut not being the Good Admin.

Sincerely, -nɟ əɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ
Back to top Go down
Alexarche
Admin
Alexarche

PostSubject: Re: PERMA BAN FOR DISRESPECT   PERMA BAN FOR DISRESPECT Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:43 pm

Ok i think he should be unbanned... but its not only my choice... i also have to have a Yes or No from Robert and some more approval
Back to top Go down
Effusive
Admin
Effusive

PostSubject: Re: PERMA BAN FOR DISRESPECT   PERMA BAN FOR DISRESPECT Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 12:01 am

I'll See what i can do...
Back to top Go down
CS | David
Admin
CS | David

PostSubject: Defending My Side   PERMA BAN FOR DISRESPECT Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:53 pm

-nɟ əɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ wrote:
O.K. so on the CS| server, i was speaking my mind to CS | David, because there were RDM'rs and they were getting away with it, and David let them for a while, and the RDM'rs classes were just a /job Rebel, and they got guns and screamed down with the law and killed the mayor and every person with authority, and David didn't do squat about it, until he witnessed someone named Chace kill a cop right before he was about to get arrested, then he finally decided to do something and kick this man, and i asked him why didn't he do something when all this STARTED, he says "i wasn't aware", when he was not AFK and watching people just scream in the chat box: RDM! , so all i said was "You're being dumb, because your not doing anything worth a porcupines balls to solve the situation" and i see on my screen Kicked : Permabanned! (NO REASON SPECIFIED, if there even is supposed to be a reason specified)

SO, thank you for your time to read this, sorry it was lengthy, but
CS | David was jut not being the Good Admin.

Sincerely, -nɟ əɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

I would like to start off my rebuttal that first off, there jobs was not "rebel" so I could do nothing about that side. I did however ended up talking with the man to explain what he is doing wrong as to fix the problem. My reason for not responding quickly is for reasons of "probable cause", I like to see what he is doing wrong in action. Watching a bunch of people argue over text is not helpful in anyway. I do not know what is true and untrue. Lastly I would like to say that while speaking your mind is allowed, your thoughts on my job and how to do them should be kept to yourself. If there is one thing we do not want to tolerate on our server, is that we do not want to be told our jobs when we (Robert) pay(s) for you to HAVE FUN. The reason for Permaban was not specified over the grounds that through our Admin Mod we do not get that option when using the plugin rather then typing. My reason as I am sure you are curious for your banishment, is for the complaints of my job and how I do it.

I would like to announce that your ban has been appealed and you are able to return to the server, I promise you I will not act hostile to you in any way or form. I would rather get this mess behind us.

Sincerely,
CS | David
Co-Owner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PERMA BAN FOR DISRESPECT   PERMA BAN FOR DISRESPECT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PERMA BAN FOR DISRESPECT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CS DarkRP :: Ban Appeals-
Jump to: